Thursday, September 17, 2009

Motivation

Motivation...you find it in the strangest places. Whether its a saying some tagger put up on a wall, a lyric to a song or even a line from a movie, you find it. Every now and then, however, you get motivation from a simple "good job" from a friend or work colleague. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you said to me tonight. You have no idea what it meant to me to hear you tell me I was good at what I do. It's always nice to hear that, but coming from you it meant even more. Just myself, or any of us, that know your personality...you tell it how it is. You're the most honest person I've ever met and you are a straight shooter. So again, coming from you, it meant the world. I will continue to strive at my career. Thank you for the motivation to continue and strive to do great things. And I don't know if you'll ever come across this blog, or will ever read this, but if you do...I thank you.

Cheers,
Jonathan Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment