Friday, August 14, 2009

Creative Stimulus

Every now and then a burst of energy comes from the unknown and gets you more motivated than you've ever been. This has happened to me of late. I like to think of it as "getting out of a funk" but I'm not going to give all the credit to this funk I've been in recently. I believe it's having good people around, good support and a natural drive to do well in life and live out your dreams. Along with this new found motivation for my career came a surprise...I got excited about music for the first time in a long, long time. For those of you who don't know me I've always been a musician...since I was about 13 years old. I was the lead guitarist of a band called "Confined." I loved it. Then I took an acting course and it changed my whole world around. Applied for an acting school in LA, got in, and the rest, as they say, is history. But last night hanging out with friends I was thrown back into my love of music. It's going to be something new, fun and exciting to do on the side. Plus it's different than any other style of music I've done before. Electronica music is a whole new world to me. I really got into it during my adventure to Europe. We'll see what comes of this new Creative Stimulus but I know this is one stimulus check I am definitely cashing in.

Cheers,
Jonathan Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment